- American mortgage
- Bank mortgage
- Chase mortgage
- First mortgage
- Home mortgage
- Mortgage broker
- Mortgage brokers
- Mortgage calculator
- Mortgage company
- Mortgage complaints
- Mortgage interest
- Mortgage jobs
- Mortgage lenders
- Mortgage payment
- Mortgage rates
- Mortgage reviews
- Mortgage services
- Refinance mortgage
- Reverse mortgage
Mortgages for First Time Home Buyers
Mid America Mortgage, Inc. offers a variety of home financing solutions popular with first time home buyers including government backed FHA, USDA, and VA loans and conventional home loans. FHA, VA, and USDA financing allows qualifying home buyers to obtain a mortgage with 0-3.5% down. Plus, credit requirements may be slightly less restrictive. Conventional loans often require 5-20% down.
Talk to the home loan professionals at Mid America Mortgage, Inc. today to learn more about making your dreams of homeownership a reality.
3 Options for Getting Started
- Search our branches page to find a location in your area. You may also call 866-544-7013 and we’ll route your call accordingly.
- Pre-Qualify Now.
- Just looking for a quick rate quote? Complete the form on this page and one of our mortgage professionals will contact you with program and pricing information.
We finance most types of residential properties including stand-alone stick built homes, condominiums, townhomes, and modular built construction. Most low money down options are only available for primary residences. Second home and investment properties often require conventional financing with greater down payments.
- 30 and 15 Year Conventional Conforming Loans – This is what comes to mind when many people think of traditional
financing. In most parts of the country, the conforming loan limit is $417,000 (subject to change). However, the limit may vary in certain high cost areas. Downpayment requirements for conventional loans often range from 5-20% down.
- FHA Loans – FHA financing offers home buyers the opportunity to purchase property with as little as 3.5% down. In many cases, closing costs may also be gifted by relatives.
- USDA Rural Housing Loans – A no money down financing option for lower income borrowers in rural communities. Income restrictions may apply.
- VA Mortgages – Another no money down financing solution. Available to eligible active duty servicemen and women and military veterans.
- Knowledge: We’ve been involved in mortgage industry since the 1940’s and have helped thousands of home buyers achieve their dreams of homeownership.
- Product Selection: We offer a wide variety of mortgages for first time home buyers. Give us a call today and we can help you weigh the pros and cons of the various products.
- Customer Care: At Mid America Mortgage, Inc., we strive to make each transaction as smooth as possible. We’ll work with your attorney and/or title company to get the loan moving from application to closing as quickly and seamlessly as possible. We maintain an A Rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Category: American mortgage