- American mortgage
- Bank mortgage
- Chase mortgage
- First mortgage
- Home mortgage
- Mortgage broker
- Mortgage brokers
- Mortgage calculator
- Mortgage company
- Mortgage complaints
- Mortgage interest
- Mortgage jobs
- Mortgage lenders
- Mortgage payment
- Mortgage rates
- Mortgage reviews
- Mortgage services
- Refinance mortgage
- Reverse mortgage
American Family Mortgage
American Family Mortgage is a Massachusetts based mortgage lending company. Their mission is to provide high quality mortgage programs at the most competitive rates in the nation.
The mortgage representatives at American Family Mortgage strive to make every customer that walks through their doors happy. They believe there are many ways to make a customer happy. They focus specifically on the following three aspects:
- The Perfect Mortgage Plan. Everyone’s financial situation is different, and it is important to find the perfect mortgage to suit each individual client. Getting a mortgage is probably the most important financial venture most of their clients will embark on, so they are committed to tailoring their programs to fit their customer like a glove.
- Great Rates. American Family Mortgage offers the most competitive rates in the industry.
- Quick Process. Mortgage processes are best when they are painless, quick, and easy. Cutting edge technology helps your lender process your loan quickly.
Loans Funded By American Family Mortgage
- Refinance—A refinance can help you get out of a mortgage plan that no longer works for you. A refinance can often offer a lower monthly payment, different terms, or a lower interest rate.
- Home Purchase
- First Time Home Buyers
- Second Mortgages
- Debt Consolidation—If you find yourself up to your ears in debt and are unable to pay more
than your minimum amount due on your credit card bills, it may be time to consolidate your debt. You could save tons on interest payments and pay off your debt faster.
- Construction Loans—If you can’t find your dream home on the market, consider building it yourself. A construction loan can give you the financing you need.
- Zero Down Loans—American Family Mortgage has a variety of loan packages that do not require a down payment. Many first time home buyers find these programs especially helpful.
- Federal Housing Administration Loans
- Veterans Administration Loans
- 100% Financing
- Full Doc and Stated Income
- Fixed Rate Mortgages
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Introductory Rate ARMs
- Reverse Mortgages
- Balloon Mortgages
More About American Family Mortgage
American Family Mortgage has a special feature on your website than can help you if you plan to sell your home within the next year. Their Real Estate Center offers a free evaluation of your property’s value. All you need to do is enter some basic information about your property, and American Family Mortgage will quickly contact you in regards to your current home’s value.
This site is not a broker and does not collect or solicit mortgage applications. Content is for informational or comparison purposes only. Services are not available in New York. Products and services may not be available in all other states.
Category: American mortgage