- American mortgage
- Bank mortgage
- Chase mortgage
- First mortgage
- Home mortgage
- Mortgage broker
- Mortgage brokers
- Mortgage calculator
- Mortgage company
- Mortgage complaints
- Mortgage interest
- Mortgage jobs
- Mortgage lenders
- Mortgage payment
- Mortgage rates
- Mortgage reviews
- Mortgage services
- Refinance mortgage
- Reverse mortgage
Franklin American Mortgage interview questions and answers
- 1. Franklin American Mortgage interview questions and answers Related materials: -Interview questions -Interview tips -Job interview checklist -Interview thank you letters -Job records -Cover letter -Resume
- 2.What are your biggest strengths? This is your time to shine. Just remember the interviewer is looking for work related strengths. Mention a number of them such as being a good motivator, problem solver, performing well under pressure, loyal, positive attitude, eager to learn, taking the initiative, attention to detail. Whichever you go for, be prepared to give examples that illustrate this particular skill. Useful source: List of 20 job strengths samples
- 3.Why do you want to work with Franklin American Mortgage ? More likely than not, the interviewer wishes to see how much you know about the company culture, and whether you can identify with the organization’s values and vision. Every organization has its strong points, and these are the ones that you should highlight in your answer. For example, if the company emphasizes on integrity with customers, then you mention that you would like to be in such a team because you yourself believe in integrity. It doesn’t have to be a lie. In the case that your values are not in line with the ones by the company, ask yourself if you would be happy working there. If you have no issue with that, go ahead. But if you are aware of the company culture and realize that there is some dilemma you might be facing, you ought to think twice. The best policy is to be honest with yourself, and be honest with the interviewer with what is it in the company culture that motivates you.
- 4.What do you know about Franklin American Mortgage ? Follow these three easy research tips before your next job interview: 1) Visit the company website; look in the “about us” section and “careers” sections 2) Visit the company’s LinkedIn page (note, you must have a LinkedIn account — its free to sign up) to view information about the company 3) Google a keyword search phrase like “press releases” followed by the company name; you’ll find the most recent news stories shared by the company Remember, just because you have done your “homework”, it does not mean you need to share ALL of it during the interview! Reciting every fact you’ve learned is almost as much of a turn off as not knowing anything at all! At a minimum, you should include the following in your answer: 1. What type of product or service the company sells 2. How long the company has been in business 3. What the company culture is like OR what the company mission statement is, and how the culture and/or mission relate to your values or personality
- 5.Why should the Franklin American
Mortgage hire you?
This is the part where you link your skills,
experience, education and your
personality to the job itself. This is why
you need to be utterly familiar with the job
description as well as the company
though, it’s best to back them up with actual examples of say, how you are a good team player. It is possible that you may not have as much skills, experience or qualifications as the other candidates. What then, will set you apart from the rest? Energy and passion might. People are attracted to someone who is charismatic, who show immense amount of energy when they talk, and who love what it is that they do. As you explain your compatibility with the job and company, be sure to portray yourself as that motivated, confident and energetic person, ever-ready to commit to the cause of the company.
- 6.What can you do for Franklin American Mortgage ? “What can you do for this company?” this question will be asked collect your knowledge of the company and competence as well. Firstly you make sure that you have researched all information about the company before attending the interview and understand which tasks are waiting for you. You should offer examples to explain why your education, skills, and experience will be precious aspects for the employer. Also consider comparison in your goals to objectives of the company and hiring position. Remember to mention what achievement you have had in previous jobs. And you see yourself that the hiring position creates your special interest.
- 7.What kind of salary do you need? A loaded question. A nasty little game that you will probably lose if you answer first. So, do not answer it. Instead, say something like, That’s a tough question. Can you tell me the range for this position? In most cases, the interviewer, taken off guard, will tell you. If not, say that it can depend on the details of the job. Then give a wide range.
- 8.Do you have any questions to ask us? Never ask Salary, perks, leave, place of posting, etc. regarded questions. Try to ask more about the company to show how early you can make a contribution to your organization like “Sir, with your kind permission I would like to know more about induction and developmental programs?” OR Sir, I would like to have my feedback, so that I can analyze and improve my strengths and rectify my shortcomings.
- 9.Materials for Franklin American Mortgage interview: http://4career.net/top-12-secrets-to-win-every-job-interviews http://4career.net/13-types-of-interview-questions-and-how-to-sovle-them http://4career.net/free-ebook-75-interview-questions-and-answers 440 behavioral interview questions Top 36 situational interview questions 95 management interview questions and answers 45 internship interview questions
- 10.Other job interview tips 1. Practice types of job interview such as screening interview, phone interview, second interview, situational interview, behavioral interview (competency based), technical interview, group interview… 2. Send interview thank you letter to employers after finishing the job interview: first interview, follow-up interview, final interview. 3. If you want more interview questions for entry-level, internship, freshers, experienced candidates, you can ref free ebook: 75 interview questions and answers. 4. Prepare list of questions in order to ask the employer during job interview. 5. Job titles related: administrative/clerk and secretary positions, customer service positions, marketing & advertising department, sales and account management positions, accounting/accounts receivable/accounts payable positions, 6. Note: This file is available for free download.
Category: American mortgage