- American mortgage
- Bank mortgage
- Chase mortgage
- First mortgage
- Home mortgage
- Mortgage broker
- Mortgage brokers
- Mortgage calculator
- Mortgage company
- Mortgage complaints
- Mortgage interest
- Mortgage jobs
- Mortgage lenders
- Mortgage payment
- Mortgage rates
- Mortgage reviews
- Mortgage services
- Refinance mortgage
- Reverse mortgage
American Interbanc Mortgage
American Interbanc Mortgage is a mortgage lender. As a mortgage lender, not a mortgage broker, they believe that they can offer you the best rates around. While mortgage brokers may boast that they can shop around to find you the best rates on the market, American Interbanc retorts that they have an income level per transaction that a mortgage broker will never have, thus enabling them to pass the savings on to you.
American Interbanc Mortgage offers their mortgage applications exclusively online. Their application takes fifteen to twenty minutes to complete. They promise to give you a response to your application within one business day.
American Interbanc Mortgage lends in the following states: Alaska, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Missouri, Montana, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, and Washington.
Loans Funded By American Interbanc Mortgage
- Home Purchase
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Fixed Rate Mortgage
- Home Equity Loan
- Home Equity Line of Credit
- Cash Out Refinance—A Cash Out Refinance allows you to kill two birds with one stone: you can lock in a lower interest rate and take out some extra cash.
- Jumbo—A Jumbo loan is any loan that exceeds the conventional amount as determined by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
- Interest Only—This is an unusual mortgage product that can be very risky if misunderstood or not
used properly. You pay only on the interest portion of your loan for the first few years. This makes your initial monthly payments quite low, but delays you from building equity.
- 90% LTV—This loan provides 90% of the value of the home you wish to buy. A 10% down payment is required.
- Second Home—These loans are designed to purchase a second home.
- Condominium—These loans are specifically designed to purchase condominiums.
- Stated Income
More About American Interbanc Mortgage
American Interbanc Mortgage offers a rate lock service. Borrowers are allowed to lock in a loan rate from the time American Interbanc posts their rates, until 4 pm that day. This offer is available Monday-Friday, excluding holidays. Borrowers must have submitted an application, all initial documents as specified on their website, and a rate lock agreement in order to be eligible for this offer. The borrower may loose his/her lock rate if he/she fails to supply any requested documents within 48 hours, or if he/she otherwise delays the process by failing to comply with appointments.
This site is not a broker and does not collect or solicit mortgage applications. Content is for informational or comparison purposes only. Services are not available in New York. Products and services may not be available in all other states.
Category: American mortgage